We hate to toot our own trumpet but we may have just launched the most delicious chocolate of all time with our new CRUNCHY ALMOND BUTTER bar. It's crunchy, nutty, and utterly buttery 😉 It's also a darn difficult struggle not to demolish the entire bar (or two!) in one go.
And like all of the superfoods in our delish chocolate, we chose almonds because they really are pretty spesh. We like to think that they're the nuttiest nut, not only because of their deliciously crunchy texture, but because they basically boast every single benefit that a nut has to offer - so much goodness in a teeny oval shaped gem...💎
So why are ALMONDS so AWESOME?
1. Vitamin E - this is the stuff that transforms you into a radiant goddess. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but vitamin E does awesome things for your skin, eyes, can help reduce the signs of ageing and protects against illness and infection.
2. Brain Food - almonds are packed with the two nutrients that help improve cognitive function. If you read our blog post on Why we should all be eating more Choc, you'll know that cocoa + almonds = brain power. We'll do the science, you eat the choc.
3. Good fats - like most nuts, almonds are high in healthy fats which can help boost good cholesterol and is great for your heart.
4. Fibre - there's a generous 3.5g pf fibre in a 28g serving - that's about a small handful✋
5. Lowest in Calories - almonds are the lowest calorie nut making them a great snack - or addition to choc😉 - for the waistline.
6. Oh also....almonds are full of magnesium, manganese, antioxidants and flavanoids. Basically we have too much good stuff to say about them so we thought we'd just shove it in a single bullet point :)
No biggie, but you might want to try our Crunchy Almond Butter bar. It's pretty great🍫🍫