Hannah is a bit of a jack of all trades; running, baking, making and creating...oh and that's just on the side after her day job as a teacher!
Olivia is all about finding a way to indulge in desserts and all things sweet whilst still sticking to a healthy diet. All her recipes are wheat, dairy and refined sugar free and well worth checking out! https://liviaskitchen.co.uk/ She's also got a cookbook out sells lots of delish products. We told you - superwoman.
Cookie dough is probably one of our favourite things...apart from chocolate... and these cookie dough cups are dairy free and wheat free.
Check out Hannah's other amazing recipe creations and get help on weekly meal prep on her website hannah-eats.com
100g of oats,
1 Handful of cacao nibs,
50g of date nectar,
50ml of melted coconut oil,
100g of dates,
1 tablespoon cacao powder,
50g of nut butter,
50ml of almond milk,
25g date nectar
1 bar of chocolate to place on top!
- Preheat the oven to 180c,
- Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil,
- Mix all of the cookie dough ingredients and press one tablespoon of mixture per muffin hole around the edge of the tin,
- Pop in to the oven and bake for around 10 minutes or until the mixture is starting to go golden.
- Whilst this is cooking, make the filling! This is so simple- blend all of the ingredients together until they make a paste!
- Take the cases out of the oven and leave to cool in the tin!
- Once cooled, remove from the oven and fill with the chocolate mixture!
- Break a chocolate bar in to chunks and place in the middle of each!