It's PUDDING week on GBBO! One of our favourite things😍 We've teamed up with the super awesome Sarah from @sarahssugarfreebakery whose made these gooey chocolate fondants with a melted milk chocolate centre and they are making us feel all kinds of hungry. These indulgent puddings are also refined sugar free!
Check out Sarah’s sugar free bakery for a delish variety of easy and healthy sweet treat recipes www.sarahssugarfreebakery.com
Makes 4 X 150ml Dariole Moulds
10g melted butter, for brushing
1 tbsp cocoa powder, for dusting
100g unsalted butter, cubed
100g 70% Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces
2 eggs & 2 egg yolks
50g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
80g coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 Doisy & Dam date & Himalayan salt milk chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Brush the melted butter into the pudding moulds. Place the moulds into the the fridge for a few minutes until set. Remove from the fridge and brush more melted butter over the chilled butter. Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder into a mould. Rotate the mould so it is fully coated in cocoa. Tip any excess into the next mould and repeat until all four moulds are fully coated.
- Melt the dark chocolate with butter in a heatproof bowl in short bursts in the microwave or over a saucepan of simmering water. Gently stir and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Whilst the mixture is cooling measure out the coconut sugar, flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl and mix
- Once the chocolate and butter mixture has cooled, add the eggs and egg yolks. Using an electric whisk, whisk for a couple of minutes until thoroughly combined
- Fold in the dry ingredients with a metal spoon.
- Fill each mould half way with the mixture. Break up your Doisy & Dam Bar into 2 piece chunks and push 2-4 chunks of chocolate into the centre of each mould. Top up each mould with remaining mixture until they are 3/4 full.
- Bake the puddings for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to stand for 1 minute.
- Gently run a knife around the edges to loosen, then turn out onto plates and serve immediately.