Well we don't know about you... but here at D&D HQ we like our desserts just like the rest of our snacks - CHOCOLATEY. This week the baker's may have got their swiss roll on in the tent, but quite frankly we were too busy dolloping spoonfuls of Sally's maple choc mousse into our mouths to notice. Oops 🙈
Don't miss out on the choc fun! 🍫
You will need:
120g D&D maple, toasted rice and pink salt
30ml hot water
140ml double cream
1tsp vanilla extract
How to make it:
- Combine the choc, marshmallows, butter and hot water in a saucepan and heat over a low heat until melted; stirring occasionally. Then bring off the heat.
- Whisk the double cream and vanilla extract until thick.
- Fold the cream into the cooling chocolate mixture and stir until smooth
- Pour the chocolates moussey mixture into 4 small glass ramekins and leave to cool in the fridge
- Dollop on some Greek yogurt and fresh berries for a decorative touch
Make sure you follow along with Sal's adventures here.