Banana bread chocolate chip muffins
50g vegan vanilla protein
2 bananas (mashed up)
30g peanut butter
2 tbsp flaxseed (optional)
100g oat flour
100mls plant based milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 bag of Doisy & Dam chocolate buttons (around 40g)
The lockdown loaf that just doesn't get old. Nutritious, bite size versions of your favourite bake! Perfect for breakfasts on the go, lunchboxes or an afternoon pick me up with a cuppa. 100% vegan and by using a browning banana, you're fighting food waste too!
Makes 9 muffins and takes 45 mins.
- Prep a muffin tray and grease the muffin holes with some coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 185°C
- In a bowl mix your protein powder, oat flour, baking powder & flaxseed
- In a separate bowl mash up your bananas and add in your milk & peanut butter
- Combine both bowls together and mix well
- Add in your chopped up chocolate buttons
- Add the mixture evenly into each muffin hole (about a tablespoon & 1/2) to fill 9 muffin holes
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until a knife comes out dry)
- Let them cool & enjoy!