Chocolate Almond Cups
3/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup cocoa powder (more or less to taste)
2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup
For the filling:
12 tsp of almond butter
The final layer:
2 Doisy & Dam chocolate bars with Coconut & Lucuma
A handful of hazelnuts (36 to be precise)
1 tsp of sea salt
- Whisk the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and the maple syrup until smooth.
- Fill a regular size muffin tin with paper liners.
- Pour a small amount of the cocoa mixture (1-2 tablespoons) into the paper cups. Put the muffin tin in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Take it out and put 1 tsp of almond butter in each of them
- Break 2 Doisy and Dam chocolate bars into small pieces and melt them in the microwave for 1 minute, taking them out every 20 seconds to mix, so the chocolate doesn't burn.
- When it's completely melted, fill the cups with 1 tbsp of chocolate and finish them with the hazelnuts and a pinch of sea salt.