Chocolate Drop Cookies
1 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Vegan Butter (melted)
1 'No Egg' replacement
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cups Buckwheat Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 bag of D&Ds
We've seen loads of you baking with our delicious chocolate drops, (D&Ds) and thought it was high time we put a recipe up. So if you haven't already jumped on the D&D cookie bandwagon then here is everything you need to get started. This vegan cookie recipe is perfect and has D&Ds in the mix and on top! It was created by the very talented Brit Woodruff. If you make it don't forget to tag us @doisyanddam! We'd love to see hoe you get on.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut sugar and the melted vegan butter until fluffy and combined.
- Mix the 'no egg' replacement as instructed and then add to the bowl along with the vanilla extract.
- Add your buckwheat flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix until combined and the cookie dough is formed.
- Add the D&Ds to the dough and mix in so they are evenly dispersed
- Cover your mixing bowl and chill in the fridge for 30 mins
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 180 degree and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Take dough out of the fridge and roll it into balls of equal sizes, pop on the baking tray and press down slightly. Sprinkle with a few more D&Ds.
N.B. The cookies will spread in the oven so don't press them too much and leave space between each cookie.
Bake for 12-15 minutes - they should have flattened out and have a golden colour.