Christmas Rocky Road
200g dark chocolate
120g vegan butter
2tbsp golden syrup
1tsp orange extract
75g Doisy and Dam Jingle Ballers
200g salted pretzels
50g dried cranberries
75g vegan mini marshmallows
Snap. Crackle. Crunch. Christmas doesn't get more delicious. Zesty dark chocolate orange Jingle Ballers, juicy cranberries and fluffy marshmallows make it the perfect snack - whether on a winter walk or whilst wrapping the presents. Recipe courtesy of the ever-so-talented @sistersthinkfood.
Time to make: 20 mins + fridge setting time
Makes 9 squares
1. Line a deep baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Crush the pretzels into a large bowl and add the dried cranberries, marshmallows and chocolate orange ballers.
3. Break up the dark chocolate into a glass bowl with the vegan butter, orange extract and golden syrup. Place over a pan of boiling water and stir until melted.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into the pretzel mix and stir together until fully coated.
5. Transfer the mixture into the baking tray and firmly press down.
6. Place baking tray into the fridge until set.
7. Cut and enjoy!