Nutty Chocolate Orange Bark
1 x 80g Doisy & Dam Goji & Orange chocolate
1 x 80g bar dairy free white or 'milk' chocolate
6 dried apricots - roughly chopped
1/4 cup (small handful) goji berries
1/4 cup (small handful) whole blanched almonds
1tsp chia seed
1tsp flax seeds
1 tbsp quinoa puffs
N.B we would also add some D&Ds or crushed up Ballers
This recipe is so simple and great for getting the kids baking this bank holiday weekend. They can be as creative and messy as they want and you know that what they are eating is good quality, ethical vegan chocolate. Don't worry too much about having everything the recipe states, just use whatever you can find in your cupboards and of course make sure you decorate with D&D choc! It's created by the awesome The Cook & Him
1. Break both the chocolates in to chunks then melt in separate bowls either in the microwave or over a bain-marie. Stir occasionally until all the chocolate is melted.
2. Line a 9 x 9 inch tray with greaseproof paper then in pour the melted dark chocolate smoothing out the edges.
3. Using a teaspoon, drizzle/flick the meleted white chocolate over the dark chocolate. You can leave it as is or drag a knife or toothpick to 'feather' the two chocolates together.
4. Evenly sprinke over the remaining ingredients then put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate is set.
5. Use a large sharp knife to cut diagonally across at angles
6. Can be kept in the fridge or at room temperature