Peanut Butter Blondies
225g mashed banana
80g peanut butter
90g oat flour
110g almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
60-80ml plant milk
1 pack of Doisy & Dam Peanut D&Ds
pinch of salt
Take our brand new Peanut D&Ds: think chunky, nutty and moreish. Now imagine them baked into squidgy and sweet blondies. We think we're onto a winner here.
Our friend Elle (@bites.by.bean) has created a delicious and quick vegan recipe for blondies. Perfect as a snack or dessert, we just can't guarantee how long they will stick around for!
Makes 9 and takes 35 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a square 8x8” baking tin.
- Mix together the mashed banana, peanut butter, sugar and milk. In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients (except for the chocolate peanuts).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together until combined.
- Spoon into your tin and spread until even.
- Scatter the chocolate peanuts on top and bake for 25 mins.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before slicing.