Pumpkin Mug Cake
2 tbsp self-raising flour
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1 tbsp sweetener
2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 cup water/ plant milk
Handful of chopped Doisy and Dam buttons
Handful of Doisy and Dam D&Ds
Handful of blueberries
1 Doisy and Dam almond butter cup
Sweet. Spice. All things nice. This mug cake is squidgey, chocolatey, and super quick to make! Just what you need when the nights are getting longer and our appetite for chocolate getting nibblier. Recipe created by the very talented Victoria.
Takes 5 mins.
1. Mix flour, protein, baking powder, cinnamon and sweetener until combined.
2. Add the pumpkin and mix well.
3. Add enough water/milk to get a smooth batter.
4. Gently fold in your buttons and blueberries.
5. Place your almond butter cup on top and the coloured choc drops.
6. Microwave for 75-90 seconds, depending on how gooey or cakey you want it.