Salted caramel lava cake
30g oat flour (blended oats)
30g My Vegan salted caramel soy protein
2 tbsp cacao powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 small mashed banana
150ml unsweetened almond milk
1 Doisy & Dam salted caramel truffle
2 Lotus biscoff biscuits
Vegan? Yes. Perfect for dessert, breakfast or a snack? Of course. Delicious? You betcha. Introducing our newest obsession - a mini salted caramel lava cake.
Created by our fan Jenni (@practiewhatupeach) - this mug cake of joy is vegan, speedy to make, and so, so delicious. Perfect for snuggling down on the sofa over a movie with.
Serves 1 and takes 35 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Combine the main oats ingredients and pour into a ramekin.
- Push your chocolate truffle into the centre.
- Top with chopped biscoff biscuits.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Take out, let cool a little and then grab a spoon. Enjoy!