THIS COULD BE YOU...EVERY DAM DAY
The big boys have dropped the bar, and we’re here to raise it. We’re the challenger brand who is bringing a new level of quality, innovation and ethics to the confectionery category. We’re looking for an Operations Executive to help make sure we’re keeping the UK’s shelves stocked with the highest quality, most innovative chocolate products out there. We’ve made a lot of headway and we’re steaming forward, but there’s a huge amount of room to grow and we want someone up for the challenge of helping us become a mainstream brand. You’d be joining a team full of enthusiasm, energy and, of course, chocolate who are taking on the big boys one bar at a time.
We are looking for a quick-thinking and reliable team member to join our Operations team to be responsible for Doisy & Dam’s day-to-day operations and be the link with the Sales team.
Someone who is energetic, positive, tenacious and hungry, who loves to get things done properly and can juggle with multiple tasks at once. Someone who knows how to keep calm and eat chocolate!
As part of a small but growing team, this role plays an important part in ensuring our customers are satisfied with our service levels while maintaining efficient operational and processes. In short, you will be in charge of getting our delicious chocolate from A to B.
1. Being the main point of contact for customers with a goal of improving service level
2. Processing and managing end-to-end sales ordering process including coordinating deliveries and raising invoices
3. Addressing customer complaints and developing a tracking system to support existing product’s improvement process
4. Supporting new customers’ creation process by communicating key product information and operational pre-requisites and setting them up correctly in our system to ensure a smooth ordering process
Day-to-day running of operations
1. Managing any logistics issues that would arise between our customers and logistics provider while identifying solutions to proactively avoid future issues
2. Performing day-to-day procurement and operations activities and administration including coordination and communication with external stakeholders such as suppliers and logistics providers
3. Managing back-end process of our ecommerce business
4. Planning and executing one-off commercial projects and partnerships
5. Providing operational assistance with export sales assignments
Reporting & Data
1. Working with the Operations Manager to measure and improve the efficiency of our operational processes and monitor performance of our suppliers
2. Being responsible for the set up and maintenance of product data and customer information
3. Maintaining accuracy of our inventory management system
4. Being responsible for updating weekly customer performance trackers
5. Supporting the Operations Manager with month-end admin and reconciliation
1. Enjoys life in a fast-moving start-up environment and thrives on autonomy
2. Eager to become an integral team member within a growing FMCG start-up
3. Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly to grow with the business
4. Strong communication skills and capacity to adapt to diverse stakeholder groups
5. Ability to form and manage productive relationships with key customers and key suppliers
6. Ability to stay greatly organised and focused under pressure and maintain great level of attention to detail
7. Fluent written and spoken English
8. Proficiency in Excel
9. Ideal for a recent graduate
What you get if you join us?
1. The opportunity to quickly gain responsibilities and develop your skillset within a collaborative and supporting team
2. Salary between £20,000 - £23,000 based on experience
3. Join the B Corp and Young Foodies network
It's difficult to know what the next few months will look like but we are likely to split our time between home and our office near Vauxhall station for the foreseeable future.
Want to join us?
We are looking for someone to join us asap! Apply before the 15th September by emailing email@example.com with your CV *as a Word document please* and a little paragraph about yourself *at the back of your CV / in the same document*.
Because we believe diversity is important, our colleague Lucy will anonymise your application documents by removing name, gender, name of university and your address. Each candidate will be given a unique application number.
Therefore, please do not contact anyone else from Doisy & Dam by email or Linkedin.
In your cover letter, we would like to get to know you on a more personal level than what your CV tells us and understand ‘why’ you would be a good fit for this role (not ‘how’!). And don’t forget, it does not have to be long.
Follow our Journey